FMT Terminal is located on 60 developed acres at mile post 97.5 on the Red River which connects directly to the Atchafalaya River, Intercostal Waterway South and is accessible from the Mississippi River.
The Terminal also provides immediate access to Interstate I-49, U.S. Highway 71, 165, 167 and Louisiana Highways 1 and 28 and is beneficially positioned approximately 1 mile from the Alexandria International Airport.
Flexible and dependable loading and unloading services
- Our handling capabilities include the loading and unloading of river barges and trucks
- We specialize in dry bulk material handling
- We provide a variety of cargo transfer and storage services
- General cargo dock that can fleet up to 18 barges
- 9 ft. draft main channel depth
- Cargoes: Dry Bulk Product such as aggregate and agricultural products
FMT’s Terminal staff is a true partner for success, helping with land site selection, land development, building construction, logistics and transportation. This property includes fully-developed property space with areas available for outdoor storage or customizable space for warehouse storage. We are fully equipped to help you with the construction of a warehouse facility for storage of any bulk product of cargo until you are ready to ship.
We have the experience to help you acquire funding for your build out on our facility through our partnerships on a local, regional and state level.
Inquiries for available space contact:
Florida Marine Transporters
Vice President Governmental Relations – Dry Cargo Sales
Kirk.Landry [at] flmarine.com
5845 Old Boyce Road
Boyce, La. 71409
318-704-6035 – Yard
Alexandria.yard [at] fmtagg.com
Jimbo VanMol, Sales Manager
Jimbo.Vanmol [at] fmtdry.com